Top Social

Movies I am in love with right now

3.09.2012
Midnight in Paris (2011)




Vicky Christina Barcelona (2008)



Whatever Works (2009)



You will meet a Tall Dark Stranger (2010)



Melinda and Melinda (2005)



All written and directed by Woody Allen.
I am really becoming a big fan of Woody. He has a very peculiar way to see life in every single movie, and that's what I like of him. Every time my husband and I have a chance, we go and look for his movies and both of us spend a incredible time. Highly recommended.
What's your favorite one? Do you have a favorite film director?
If you have seen another movie of Woody that it's not in the list and you love it, please share it with me.

Have a great weekend.
Jeovanna 
1 comment on "Movies I am in love with right now"
  1. Ve la piel que habito - Almodovar <3.. por cierto tengo que descubrir mi amor por Woody, nose porque no me gustan sus películas :(.

    ReplyDelete