Top Social

Learning to enjoy

3.30.2012
I'd like to recommend this wine from Italy. I bought it at Food 4 Less. It's super cheap, I loved the sweet flavor it leaves in your palate. The interesting of this wine is that it's slightly fermented, so whatever your wine tasting level is, you will definitely enjoy.

I have to confess I am pretty new in wine tasting experience. The corks you can see in the pictures, are the bottles I've drank (well, most of them). So, if you know about a good wine, white or red, not too strong, I would love to know.

And by the way, I am officially on spring break. I hope to fully enjoy this time with my husband and to do what I like the most.

Thank you for passing by,
Have a great weekend.

Jeovanna. 








1 comment on "Learning to enjoy"
  1. lovely photos and thank you <3

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete