Top Social

‎Je t'aime trop Photoshoot

3.23.2012

Hello everyone, I am very  happy to share with you this photoshoot I made in collaboration of my my friends at school. It was so fun to collaborate  and work as a team.
My friend Andrea Balcazar made the make up, and Brenda is the model you can see in the pictures.
I am truly grateful with life now, there are some  points in life where you have to walk against many circunstances, economic, emotional, etc., but what it really matters is how to balance all that negative with something positive.

Photography for me, is the best therapy. It makes me feel creative and happy. To capture all around me from my own perception, it's just invaluable.









1 comment on "‎Je t'aime trop Photoshoot"
  1. Me encanta tu trabajo!!!, como puedes capturar y transmitir emociones en una imagen. La 2da es mi favorita! :)

    ReplyDelete