Top Social

My first camera, my first pictures

4.07.2012

(Self portrait. 2005)

A 4 megapixels Lumix Panasonic photo camera.
I still remember how hard I worked to buy it. It was arround 2005. Those kind of camera were expensive at that moment, because people still using instant cameras, trust me. and I was just a teenager who had started to work as an Informatic consultant in a Internet Cyber Coffee, (when people used to go to those places).
Right there is when I discovered this beautiful world of design software and photo editing.
I logged in DeviantArt for a first time, and at that point I realized that I wanted to be a digital photographer or whatever has to do with creating surreal things on the basis of visual art.

I found my perfect world of fantasy, of capturing thing I couldn't ever imagine before. I just loved it.
My beautiful camera became my best friend. I just can't believed I lost most of my first pictures when I booted my computer. But I feel relieved because I could saved a few.

Check it out…

(Title: For You. 2007)

(Title: Del Sol Portrait. 2005)

(Title: The Dream Scape. 2007)

(Title:Del Sol Portrait. 2005)

(Title: God's Inspiration. 2008)

(Title: Caminemos en la luz. 2005)

My nickname used to be TheEndMyDear on DeviantArt, but I closed the account some years ago.
I'm proud of what did with my little camera and Photoshop 8 :)
Wow, It's been years since that, time goes so fast.

You don't need a super pro and expensive camera to capture the most beautiful things. The best tool you can have is your eyes and your heart to make it honest and beautiful. A good camera is just a plus to capture it better :)

Love,
Jeovanna
2 comments on "My first camera, my first pictures"
  1. Wow Jeovanna!! que hermosas fotos, se ven super geniales :D
    y para ser como tus primeras fotos se ven como de toda una profesional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww muchas gracias Karen. Aprecio mucho tu opinión, espero seguir mejorando mi técnica :)

    ReplyDelete