Top Social

Casa Paris

4.06.2012

It is so amazing how life works.
Today by the way (I think my blog has to be called like that, haha), I took a little walk to down town, 15 min away from home, just trying to clear my mind out t from some stuff I'm dealing right now, when, suddently I saw this place called Casa París (Paris Coffe House).

It's a new coffee shop with a very french style I just loved. This is what Tecate (my city) needed.
The prices are a little higher than the other coffee places but it really worths it, and the desserts are so delicious too. I also liked the image and concept design.







I had a Caramel Latte(my classic) and a Fruit Cheesecake and while I was enjoying of the place experience, I met an old friend. Her name is Evelyn and she is a fashion designer, she founded Noia  you can find her here.
I felt so excited when she invited me to collaborate together. She's looking for local people interested in fashion, photography, make up, style to help us each other and grow all professionally.

So, I'm going to let you know all the projects we do together and I hope this can be a great opportunity for me, so people know about what I do.

Good night everyone :)
3 comments on "Casa Paris"
  1. wow, that seems so perfect... i could really go for a warm caramel latte right now! :)

    georgia
    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos look amazing!That coffee house must be really wonderful...great blog:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the work!! <3

    ReplyDelete