Top Social

It's alive!!!

4.28.2013

Please forgive me. I have been absent for so many months that I can't even remember when was the last time I posted. Oh well, dry those drops of joy from your eyes now, because I am BACK! Yay.




Just kidding.

Here a leave some pictures from Brewery Art Walk at Los Angeles. I simply loved the whole place.
This was the first time I had the opportunity to visit this great event, where the local artists share their artwork from their own loft or studio.

I came back home so full of new ideas and inspiration. Maybe that is the reason I am back here too.


Oh! I forgot to mention that these are only the artist's gardens. Most of the artist did not allow people photography their work. I loved the gardens all around as you can tell. :)


Thank for reading me again. I will not promise a very soon "hi", but hopefully I will. :)
I have tons of things to share with you, my lovely ones.

Warm regards,

J.







Post Comment
Post a Comment